Source; PLAYB2ST Daum Cafe
(UPDATED) Goods Sold:
- Official Lightstick (ver2.0)
Lightstick, Package (*batteries sold separately) — 15,000KRW
- Present Book
320 cuts, 128p of undisclosed pictures from Spain, London, Brazil — 22,000KRW
- Progam Book
- Postcard Book (Foldable postcards)
Postcard 8 pieces — 8,000KRW
- Polaroid Set
Mini Album, 50 pieces of polaroid photos — 18,000KRW
- Official Slogan
- Shopping Bag
- Cape Blanket
- Printed Photo Set
A5 File Binder, A5 Printed Photos 7 pieces — 11,000KRW
- Memo Box Set
Memo Box, 300-sheet Memo Pad — 7,000KRW
- Only those who can pick up the items at the venue of the concert are allowed to make reservations. (Delivery service not possible)
- For those who are unable to come for the concert, online sales via CUBEE is expected to take place after the concert.
— Another announcement will be made at a later time in regards to the sales schedule.
- Please make sure you make the purchase with your real name.
- For the convenience of fans, the 3 AAA batteries that are required to operate the official lightstick (Rose Lightstick) is expected to be sold together as well.
- In consideration of the fans who will be making a direct purchase of goods at the concert venue itself, sales of goods via reservation will be done in limited quantities.
Direct Sales of Goods (at concert venue):
- 1st round — AM 10:00 ~ PM 04:00
- 2nd round — 1 hour after concert ends
- Credit Card
- Check Card
- T-Money Card
Please pay attention to the following if you are making your purchase direct at the concert venue:
- Carriers will not be provided. If you have not purchase the shopping bag, please come prepared with your own carrier(s).
- Products purchased direct at the concert venue cannot be exchanged or refunded.
— In the case where there is a defect, you may only make an exchange for the same product.
— Products can only be exchanged from wherever you have purchased your product from.
(For example, concert venue → concert venue, CUBEE → CUBEE)